Sunday, February 23, 2020

What's my next certification????

Welcome back!!!!

A couple of weeks after I did my aws sysops I was very determined that the next one will be to crack AZ 103.

As I was doing Az103 I got sidetracked and started to read docker and orchestra engine Kubernetes and I started liking it and I realized I have  completely  stopped az103

At that point, I decided that my next certification would be Kubernetes  Administrator. 

Not sure how many people watched John wick 3, a bounty on the hero and all don's chasing to kill..here the bounty would be getting certification done and getting a job and all chasing are Unix admins, developers, architects, and Wintel admins.

Wintel admins I can compete but others is a challenge? Anyone saying Naveen what you talking ..here is the stats 98%, of current docker, Kubernetes  deployment  in production  are on  Unix

So you get certification and want to work then these are the people will try to crush you down...

Knock knock anyone slept through reading and started to watch John wick then I am sorry but I guess we all got the point here.

Anyhow decided to chunk along let's see how far I go for my bounty my certification first step.

As I get along reading and gathering will share to all if anyone wants to get along or just read when free...

Before we go to Kubernetes I would be spending a lot of time on docker trying to peel every bit of it to understand, so let's get started...

The next one to start in the blog would be docker 101 coming soon...


Until then you all have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment